The era of capturing the beauty has been long lived by generations. Beauty of things gets enhanced when they are presented in a different way that requires efforts. The cities and towns get their ornamental glace from the trees and the oceans. But, there are some other things that make the way to work all the more lively.
Paintings look amazing when they are put up on the walls. If you are looking for the same, there may be some doubts that might stop you. Questions related to price:
- Normally the price depends on the size of the area that needs painting
- Intensity of detail that is involved in the art
- Material required – The amount of color spray or any other medium required
- Time frame needed
- Equipments hired such as boom lifts, scissor lifts or scaffolding
Questions related to time – Time taken to paint a mural:
- It depends on the size of the project and the access times available. But, generally the average time is one to three days
- Whether you want the work to be done on weekdays or on weekends. They can work on weekends when you are not operating your business or customers. They can work overnight unless are happy to paint during the business hours.
Street art is one of the best ways to convey a story or a message and make an imprint in the viewer’s minds. So, don’t wait and go for the street art paintings now!